(chocolate with nuts)
Prep time: 20 min
Cooling time: 15 min
SERVING SIZE: ¼ of the chocolates
35g whole almonds
25g extra-virgin coconut oil
10g unsweetened cocoa powder
- Grind erythritol in a coffee grinder or in a small food processor.
- Line a small baking pan (approx. 8×17 cm) with parchment paper.
- Cut almonds lengthwise to get two halves and place them in the baking pan next to each other.
- Melt coconut oil in a small pan over low heat. Add cocoa powder and erythritol and stir until they melt. Pour the mixture over the almonds.
- Place the baking pan in the freezer for 10-15 minutes or until the chocolate is solid, then transfer to the fridge.
- When the chocolate is cooled, take it out of the pan and remove the parchment paper. Break the chocolate to smaller pieces and store in the fridge.
NUTRITIONAL INFO (per serving):
|Kcal||Net Carbs [g]||Sugars [g]||Fibre [g]||Protein [g]||Fat [g]|
Hint: You can also use other nuts, such as chopped hazelnuts, cashews or pistachios.
This recipe is contained in the book EAT LIKE SUPERHUMAN, where you can find more low-carb recipe makeovers.