Brave boy's pogacha
PREP TIME: 25 min
COOK TIME: 25 min
SERVING SIZE: 1 pogacha
50g low-fat cottage cheese
25g low-fat cream cheese
2 eggs (size M)
30g shredded cheese
5g flax seeds
16g chia seeds
18g psyllium husks
2 tsp baking powder
a pinch of salt
½ tsp coarse ground sea salt
1-2 tsp caraway
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Grind flax seeds in a coffee grinder.
- Place cottage cheese in a medium bowl and mash it with a fork. Add cream cheese, beaten eggs, and shredded cheese and mix well.
- Add flax, chia seeds, psyllium husks, salt, and baking powder.
- Let the dough rest for 10-15 minutes so that seeds absorb the liquid, then divide it into two balls.
- Cover a baking tray with parchment paper and place both balls on it. Cover the dough with cling foil to prevent sticking and flatten it with your hands. Form two round flat-breads, about 1 cm thick and 10-12 cm wide.
- Make several cuts lengthwise and crosswise about 1 cm apart and sprinkle with caraway and coarse salt.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden and crunchy.
- Wait until they cool then deepen the cuts again to make them more visible.
NUTRITIONAL INFO: (per serving)